Descriptive overview of this section, when it is updated and the importance of staying up to date.
Revo - Revision 7.2
Released May, 1 2023
Aircraft Operating Instruction (AOI), Pilot Operating Handbook (POH) and Flight Training Supplement
Third Party Manuals
Below are the links to the websites where manuals from other manufacturers whose parts and avionics are used on our aircraft can be found. Your aircraft was supplied with third party manuals. We recommend that you keep those manuals updated by visiting these websites.
Rotax Owners for signing up with your e-mail to get Rotax engines service bulletins notification automatically
Evolution Trikes Continued Airworthiness System per ASTM standard F2425 issues safety directives (mandatory), service bulletins and service letters to registered owners of its fleet.
Below these items have been divided by type and can be downloaded as pdf documents.
1. Each owner of our aircraft shall read and comply with the maintenance and continued airworthiness information and instructions provided by Evolution Trikes.
2. Each owner of our aircraft shall provide current contact information to the manufacturer or CAA which maintains the list of registered owners.
3. The owner of our aircraft shall notify Evolution Trikes of any safety of flight issue or significant service difficulty upon discovery. This notification must be made in a manner acceptable to the manufacturer i-e., in writing via e-mail using the format of the feedback form in the manuals and include pictures as needed.
4. The owner of our aircraft shall be responsible for complying with all manufacturer issued notices of mandatory corrective action.
5. Evolution Trikes -REQUIRES- that all its users register their e-mail address at http://www.rotax-owner.comso that they can receive Rotax aircraft engine directives promptly and automatically via e-mail.
The manufacturer issues service letters on any subject that is considered helpful to the owners. Such letters are intended to maintain a good rapport with the owners, encourage feedback on service and other problems, or to circulate items of interest that an owner may feel would be of value to other owners. A service letter does not include any mandatory owner actions.
Mandatory Revo Safety Directives
A safety directive is distributed to all registered users when a condition is found to exist that may also exist in other aircraft in the fleet and which would cause a deviation from original design or unsafe condition for flight, rendering the aircraft unairworthy. This change, maintenance procedure, inspection procedure, or other procedures deemed appropriate by the manufacturer is mandatory and must be performed and documented in the individual aircraft logs in order for that aircraft to maintain compliance with ASTM standards.
Inspection And Repair Of Revo WSC aircraft S/N 000554
(US Registration: N611TX)
Using Red Loctite on Hub Bolts that brake rotor rides on and Blue Loctite on landign cover and wheel pant bolts